Praxis für Psychotherapie
Children and Teenagers
Children and teenagers with psychological problems i.e. Anxiety, phobias, depression, compulsions, eating disorders, self mutilation behaviour, social behaviour problems, concentration and hyperkinetic disorders, sychosomatic disorders and other disorders resulting from emotional stress as well as developmental and behavioural disorders can be treated. The parents normally participate in the therapy. A deep psychological psychotherapy in children and teenagers is indicated in the follwowing disorders.
- Emotional disorders i.e depression, anxiety, compulsions, irritability, defiance, withdrawal tendencies.
- Commitment disorders
- ADHS (Attention Deficit Syndrome, hyperactivity, impulsive behaviour)
- Social behaviour disorders (Aggression, provocative behaviour)
- Behavioural problems (enuresis, soiling of ones clothes).
- School problems (Trauncy, fear of school)
- Eating Disorders (anorexia, bulimia)